Home
About
Contact
mega/tobi
mega/random
mega/broadway house project
mega/house salad
mega/big judes
Saturday, April 11, 2009
The whole bunny/egg thing makes total sense to me now.
Happy Easter.
Out-T.
No comments
Post a Comment
Author
TOBI ET AL
She writes about houses, goats, life in Fort Worth, Texas, singlewide trailers and her mother. Not necessarily in that order
Popular Posts
I am Your Scary Blog Mother
O nce upon a time, there was an unfortunate fireplace. This fireplace was a plain, square, big, blonde brick shit house of a fireplace. For...
Moscow On The Trinity
Do not adjust your monitors Dear Readers your eyes do not deceive you. This is in fact the very same loveliness featured on the hallowed pag...
Post #95--What I Did On My Summer Vacation
I wanted to post yesterday. I had good intentions. In observation of guideline #1 in the “I Will Make 100 Posts to This Blog in 100 Days Eve...
Wet Butt Syndrome
This day started like all of the others with a couple of exceptions. I looked in the mirror at 7:00 AM. Usually I avoid all reflective surfa...
Tacos, Flowers and a Swingy Summer Frock
I was mad at a friend of mine yesterday. Not mad in a “I want to wrestle you in a vat of Jello Pudding and pull your hair” sort of way, more...
Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only
Start typing and press Enter to search
Post a Comment